I usually prefer to travel light when possible, however during my recent business trip (which is about 6 weeks) I had no choice but to bring in a lot of clothes which was still not enough given the length of my stay, so I had no choice but to do laundry at one point. The apartment/hotel that I was staying in does not offer laundry service, they do however have a coin operated washing machine which will cost you 6 euro for the wash and 4 euro for the dry, now that is very expensive! So I turned to my trusty friend Google and searched for a laundromat near my hotel and I found eco-express . They charge 3 euro from 6:00 - 10:00 and 3.50 euro from 10:00 - 23:00 for the wash, 1 euro for dryer, and, 0.50 euro for the detergent that is if you didn't bring your own. It was my first time to use a laundromat and boy was I intimidated, not so much by the act of doing laundry itself but by the fact that everything in the shop is in German! Below are the instructions/steps...
I finally got my Jelly Bean update notification on my phone and without wasting any more time, immediately updated my Nexus. The update is available only over WiFi connection only. I have been waiting for this update ever since Google announced it and pressing the "Check Now" button on my phone almost every minute but nothing happens. I have read from various forums that clearing the "Google Services Framework" sometimes does the trick and so I tried it as well, you basically just have to go to Settings>Apps,>All>Google Services Framework. Force close the service and click on clear data then restart the phone. I did this steps almost 8 times before I finally received the update notification, I'm not sure if that trick really worked or it was just a coincidence. Warning : Please proceed at your own risk when performing the above procedures, I read that some issues such as not being able to update or download apps in Google Play could occur, ...
The most awaited android phone of 2011 is finally out! The Galaxy Nexus was announced today together with the release of the latest android OS Ice Cream Sandwich (Android 4). The Galaxy Nexus is powered by the TI OMAP 4460 platform, with 1.2GHz dual-core Cortex A9-based processor and 1GB of RAM. At the rear is a 5MP camera capable of shooting 1080p video, and a regular 1.3 MP camera on the front for video chatting. just like the Nexus S, the display is slightly curved with a HD super AMOLED display, measuring at 4.65 inches. It also has NFC support for Google's Wallet project and will be having LTE support for some regions. The battery for the device is 1750mAh and will be offerred in 16 or 32GB models expandable via a microSD card slot. [apparently, the phone will not have SD card slot]
Comments
Post a Comment